- HD Adjustable Ball Mount Hitch & Farm Mount Package: Includes everything you need for around the farm and more.
- Designed For Farm Use: Perfect for bobcats, john deer, wagons, farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers, and other agriculture-related equipment, trailers, and more.
- 8 Adjustment Holes: Allows for 8″ of Adjustment to fit your ride & trailer perfectly. Flip entire hitch frame around for more drop or rise.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″ and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Fits 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- Drop/Rise: Can be flipped around for more drop or rise – 6″ of rise to 6″ of drop (depending on mount).
- Adjustable Combo Ball: Combo adjustable multi-ball mount has 2″ hitch ball & 2 5/16″ hitch ball with 4″ rise to 4″ drop. (2-5/16″ ball is rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs.)
- Clevis Pin Mount: Adjustable clevis pin hitch mount with 1-1/4″ holes (1-1/2″ rise to 6″ drop).
- Adjustable 10-Ton Pintle Hook: Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. (6″ rise to 6″ drop).
- Adjustable Drawbar Mount: Choose between a standard or quad cushioned drawbar mount with 1″ holes. (4″ rise to 4″ drop).
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes: 2 hitch pin holes allow adjustment on the shank length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker XR ball mount hitch base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls, clevis mount, adjustable pintle mount, choice of drawbar & 2 ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing, the hitch and the ball or attachment used. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Get the most versatile adjustable ball mount hitch farm towing package to fit every need around the farm. The Shocker XR hitch and Farm Mount kit provides every mount you need to hook up to farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers, and other agriculture-related equipment, trailers, and more. The 8 hole XR ball mount frame comes with a premium powder-coated black finish for long-lasting life and sleek finish. Get tons of versatility with quick wagon or trailer hookup and disconnect. This farm towing kit includes a combo ball mount for standard trailers, a clevis pin mount, an adjustable pintle hook, and a standard or quad-cushion drawbar mount. The HD channel design is rated up to 20,000 lbs towing capacity depending on shank size. It has 8″ of height adjustment range from 4″ of rise to 6-1/2″ of drop that can be flipped for additional rise or drop.
The XR series ball mount has built-in adjustability and maximum versatility with 8 adjustment holes for your towing needs for pulling farm equipment, trailers, contractor & heavy-duty trailer towing applications. This adjustable hitch farm package is the best thing you can have sitting on the farm ready to give you a quick hook up and a safer day.This Shocker XR ball mount hitch attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on Bobcats, Gators, UTVs, pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, and more. Plus the shank has 2 holes for the pin for length adjustability as well as allowing it to work with hitch-mounted mud flaps. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning