- HD Adjustable Ball Mount Hitch & Farm Mount Package: Can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- Designed For Farm Use: Perfect for bobcats, john deer, wagons, farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers, and other agriculture-related equipment, trailers, and more.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- 8 Adjustment Holes: Allows for 8″ of Adjustment to fit your ride & trailer perfectly
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Fits 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank”
- Drop/Rise: Can be flipped around for more drop or rise – 6″ of rise to 6″ of drop (depending on mount)
- Adjustable Combo Ball: Combo adjustable multi-ball mount has 2″ hitch ball & 2 5/16″ hitch ball with 4″ rise to 4″ drop. (2-5/16″ ball is rated at 16,000 lbs & 2″ ball is rated at 8,000 lbs.)
- Clevis Pin Mount: Adjustable clevis pin hitch mount with 1-1/4″ holes (1-1/2″ rise to 6″ drop)
- Adjustable Pintle Hook: Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. (6″ rise to 6″ drop)
- Adjustable Drawbar Mount: Choose between a standard or quad cushioned drawbar mount with 1-1/4″ holes. (4″ rise to 4″ drop)
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes: 2 hitch pin holes allow adjustment on the shank length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker XR ball mount hitch base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls, clevis mount, adjustable pintle mount, choice of drawbar & 2 ball mount pins.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Get the most versatile adjustable ball mount hitch farm towing package to fit every need around the farm. The Shocker XR hitch and Farm Mount kit provides every mount you need to hook up to farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers, and other agriculture-related equipment, trailers, and more. The XR frame comes with a premium powder-coated black finish on the base frame for long-lasting life and sleek finish. You can use the XR adjustable ball mount hitch however you need to for tons of versatility with quick wagon or trailer hookup and disconnect. This kit includes a welded combo ball mount for standard trailers, a clevis pin mount, an adjustable pintle hook, and a standard or quad-cushioned drawbar mount. The HD channel mount hitch design is rated up to 12,000 lbs towing capacity. It has 7″ of height adjustment range from 4″ of rise to 6-1/2″ of drop that can be flipped for additional rise or drop. The XR series ball mount has built-in adjustability and maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs for pulling farm equipment, trailers, contractor & heavy-duty trailer towing applications. This adjustable hitch farm package is the best thing you can have sitting on the farm ready to give you a quick hook up and a safer day.
Combo Ball Mount: The combo multi-ball mount features both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 1 piece welded design for maximum strength with a premium clear zinc-plated finish. The 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 12,000 lbs & 2″ ball is rated at 8,000 lbs.
Adjustable Pintle Hook: The pintle hook features an adjustable design that allows you to flip the mounting plate for more rise or drop offering a 4″ Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. This pintle hook was designed for a nice, tight fit with 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. Rated at 12,000 lbs. tow capacity & 1,200 lbs. tongue weight.
Adjustable Drawbar: Choose between a standard or cushioned drawbar mount designed with 4 HD cushions and a 1″ hole for quick hookup. Featuring 4″ or Rise to 4″ of drop with a 12,000 lbs. tow capacity & 0 lbs. tounge weight. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball)
Clevis Pin Mount: The clevis pin mount features 1-1/4″ holes with an adjustable design offering 1-1/2″ or Rise to 5-1/2″ of drop. Rated at 12,000 lbs. tow capacity & 1,200 lbs. tongue weight.
This Shocker XR ball mount hitch attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on Bobcats, Gators, UTVs, pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, and more. Plus the shank has 2 holes for the pin for length adjustability as well as allowing it to work with hitch-mounted mud flaps. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of additional ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning