- Pre-Order Now: Shipping on or before March 18th 2024.
- 5th Wheel Air Ride Pin Box with Kingpin: Includes Replacement Pin Box & Shocker Air Hitch with King Pin for 5th Wheel. Patent Pending & Current Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & 5th wheel camper trailer. Our Air Ride Technology protects your truck, 5th wheel camper trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing your 5th wheel rv camper trailer.
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a pivot design which produces a front and back motion. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
- Quick & Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory 5th wheel pin box with an air ride pin box. Installs in Minutes.
- Built in Air Ride System: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an air ride system, producing a smooth ride & towing experience. An air spring bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
- Up to 24,000 lbs Tow & 6,000 lbs tongue weight: Comes with a 24,000 GTW king pin for 5th wheel hitches.
- Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air ride system sits inside the pin box and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Heavy loads, just add air. View our Shocker Quick Air Pin Box PSI Air Pressure tuning video.
- No More Rough Rides: The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your 5th wheel camper.
- Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, bumps and damaging forces experienced when towing on rough roads or concrete highways with a typical hard connection when towing 5th wheel camper trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your camper up with a hard connection.
- Improves Safety & Control: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and camper trailer. The 5th wheel pin box surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Saves Fuel: By using a air ride Surge Hitch, customer’s report you may save as much as one mile or more miles per gallon.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle & 5th Wheel Camper: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! Cushion hitch greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- 2 Pin Box Option to Choose From: Choose Lippert 1621, 0719 OR Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560.
- Fits 5th Wheel Hitches: Features a king pin to close to our factory location for easy hook up to the 5th wheel hitch in your truck bed.
- Includes complete Replacement pin box with surge air hitch with built in air ride system & 24,000 lb rated king pin for 5th wheel hitches and chain kit option if selected. Does Not Include Pin Box Bolts (Existing Bolts are used for installation).
- Looking for Something Different for Your 5th Wheel Camper? Check out all the Shocker Quick Air 5th Wheel Hitches.
Upgrade your 5th wheel camper trailer with a 5th wheel air ride pin box. The revolutionary patent pending design uses our proven gooseneck air ride technology to improve the ride and towing experience for people with 5th-wheel campers. Our 5th wheel air ride hitch with kingpin is the only air ride cushioning pin box on the market to work in the forward and back motions to absorb the road shock, bumps, tugs, jerks, and bangs typically experienced when towing a 5th wheel camper on concrete highways and rough roads. Experience safer, smoother towing with this shock-absorbing air ride cushion hitch is the only air ride system for 5th-wheel campers to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing your 5th-wheel RV camper trailer. Upgrade your 5th wheel camper with a pin box with air ride. The Shocker Quick Air™ 5th wheel pin box installs in minutes and completely replaces your factory pin box. This air ride kit for 5th wheel campers comes complete with a heavy-duty steel replacement gooseneck pin box along Shocker air ride hitch with kingpin for quickly hooking up to 5th wheel hitches. Get smoother safer towing and more enjoyable camping trips with the Shocker Quick Air™ 5th wheel air ride pin box kit. The built-in air ride cushions your truck, camper, and their contents. Since it’s an air ride, you can simply adjust the air pressure for when your camper is loaded or unloaded. Featuring up to 6,000 lbs. tongue weight and 24,000 lbs. gross trailer weight. Whether you are occasionally towing, are going camping every weekend or even all over the country, this 5th wheel air ride system adds instant air ride to your towing. The air ride pin box with kingpin is available for these 5th wheel campers with Lippert 1621, 0719 or Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560. Choose with or without a safety chain kit.
Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning