- Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Air ride technology: Instant air ride towing for your pickup & trailer. Built in 16k HD airbag cushions ride & absorbs road shock
- The HD air bag sits under receiver tube. Adjust the air pressure for the best ride and load control
- Sway control combo multi-ball mount with 2 sway control tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit or Reese 83660 Sway Kit)
- Combo ball mount included with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch ball. It is a solid 1 piece welded design that is fully zinc plated
- 8 adjustment holes 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop
- Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes
- 16,000 lb rated towing capacity & 1,600 lbs tongue weight
- NOTE: This product will not work with a weight-distribution hitch system, if you have a w-d hitch, check out our Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer.
- Fits GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline. Works on Vans and select SUV’s with the receiver tube under the bumper.
- Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from Pintle hooks, drawbars, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts, and more.
- Comes complete with Shocker HD air base frame assembled with built in airbag, adjustable combo dual ball mount (2″ & 2-5/16″ balls) with sway bar tabs, and two d-handle ball mount pins
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Add instant air ride to your pickup and trailer. This Shocker HD Air Hitch has a combo ball mount with sway bar tabs that are made for the basic sway control arm/bars with a mini hitch ball. The combo ball mount has both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball along with mount tabs on both sides for basic sway control mini hitch balls. It’s made for heavy-duty trailer towing. It also offers 8 adjustment holes for 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop. 16,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,600 lbs tongue weight. Shocker Hitch Heavy-Duty air bumper hitch provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shocker absorbing hitch is an air suspension towing hitch mounted between your pickup truck and trailer. The built-in 16k HD airbag cushions the ride and absorbs the road shock creating a smoother and safer towing experience. This Shocker air receiver hitch with a sway bar ball mount fits into a standard receiver hitch tube. This shock-absorbing ball mount takes the bumps, jerks, tugs, and roughness out of trailer towing and cushions your ride. The combo multi-ball mount features welded hitch balls for superior strength and the combo ball mount comes in a black powder coat finish. Cushions ride and works nicely to help the tendency of trailer sway. Works great on compact, midsize, and full-size pickup trucks, vans, and select SUV’s that the receiver hitch is under the bumper. Have a CUV? Check out our Cushion Ball Mounts. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between the mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for the best ride and load control. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers.
Sway Bar combo ball mounts with sway control bar tabs is a solid one-piece welded design and is fully zinc plated.
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit, which is not included and is available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
The Shocker HD is rated at 16,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,600 lbs on tongue weight.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in airbag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built-in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and its contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The airbag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long-term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts, and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning