- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- 20,000 lb rated towing capacity with a cast 2 5/16″ heavy duty demco coupler.
- HD Airbag: Great for heavy duty trailers from end dumps to flat beds.
- Adjustable: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads. Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or reduce air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
- Quickly mounts to trailer tongue: Vertical channel or 4 bolt flat plate
- 2 Mounting Options: Choose from vertical channel mount (fits 3-1/2″ OD / 3″ ID) wide vertical channel with 2″ center on center bolt pattern & secure with 5/8″ pins or bolts) or square plate 4 bolt mount (4-1/2″ square bolt pattern)
- Air Ride Technology: Built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience with built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable.
- Shock Absorbing Design: Built in 20k HD airbag with bump cushions absorbs the road bumps, jerks & bangs on whatever road you travel
- Does not include mounting bolts: For Vertical channel mount, most use 5/8″ bolts that are 4-1/2″ long or 5/8″ pins
- Works with WD Hitches: This product WILL work with a weight-distribution hitch system.
- Vertical Channel Kit Available: Optional weld-on vertical tongue adapter available.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker trailer tongue 20k air coupler absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- Adds Life To Your Trailer: Commonly used on end bumper and flatbed trailers. It adds life to your trailer. By reducing wear and tear on pickups driveline and frame as well as the frame of the trailer! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag coupler allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Shock Dampening Action: The 20,000 lb Shocker trailer tongue mount air coupler effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker 20K air trailer tongue coupler absorbs the thumps and bumps.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches and couplers on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Note: The main pivot bolt, or center pivot bolt, used in the Tongue Mount Shocker air coupler, is a custom made 1 inch diameter 1045 medium carbon steel bolt. Strategically heat treated to prevent wear and includes a machined grease passage for easy lubrication and maintenance. It should be noted that the yield strength of the 1″ pivot bolt exceeds the two 5/8″ bolts used to hold the typical ball coupler on the average vertical channel adapter. This does not include mounting bolts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker air trailer tongue coupler is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle as wheel as the rating on your hitch ball and hitch ball mount.
Ideal air coupler to bumper pull race trailers and dump trailers. Upgrade to air ride towing with any trailer with an a-frame that has a vertical channel or 4 bolt flat mount. Bolts to your trailer a-frame. The heavy-duty Shocker Air trailer tongue mount with a 2-5/16″ cast HD coupler is made for heavy duty trailer a-frames. Features at 20,000 lb towing capacity with a premium demco coupler. Upgrade your trailer coupler with air ride technology. Instant air ride for your trailer. This air bag trailer tongue coupler is great for reducing trailer fatigue and made for trailers and pickups with stiff suspension. This trailer a-frame air ride coupler will smooth out your trailer towing experience. Plus is great if you have bumper hitch style trailer with an a-frame coupler mount. Great for tag trailers including an end dump trailer, race trailer, cargo trailer, skid steer tilt trailer or HD flat bed trailer and you never know what pickup truck will be hauling it. The Shocker air trailer tongue coupler is attached to your trailer and ready for whatever truck is pulling it. Simple bolt on installation in minutes. Choose from the vertical channel or square plate mount (4-1/2″ bolt pattern and bolts into place). Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This shock absorbing trailer tongue mount coupler is a must have for easier, safer, smoother heavy-duty trailer towing and pulling.
The heavy duty air bag is mounted above the trailer tongue for maximum ground clearance. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker trailer tongue coupler is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Great service from Bob and his crew with install and setting up the proper angle of my trailer. I’ve only used it a little from their shop to the farm and I notice a great improvement.
I installed the Tongue Mount Coupler on my 14K bumper pull tilt deck trailer. Before, there was constant jerking. It did not matter if there was a load or not. Afterwards, it pulls so much smoother! It took so much of the tugging, jerking, and bouncing out.
I ordered on a Saturday and recieved it the following Wednesday . The technicians and owner have been extremely helpful with advice concerning position and air pressures . The hitch does a great job of getting rid of the bone rattling bumps when you tow a heavy duty trailer with hard springs and extreme tires. This hitch is built by Americans who understand what we do with it on the road and take pride in their workmanship !
I ordered on a Saturday and recieved it the following Wednesday . The technicians and owner have been extremely helpful with advice concerning position and air pressures . The hitch does a great job of getting rid of the bone rattling bumps when you tow a heavy duty trailer with hard springs and extreme tires. Thus hitch is built. By Americans who understand what we do with it on the road and take pride in their workmanship !
It does precisely what they say it does. Installation was a breeze. It tamed my tandem axle car hauler. Only wish I had it 20 years ago. Going to buy two more for my two gooseneck trailers.
So far, so good. Definitely smooths out the ride and less jarring and bumping towing my 7 ton dump trailer. Thanks for a great product.
This is one of those products you buy and say to yourself, “man I’d pay double that” it really does make that much a difference, I have a 28,000# service truck that pulls a 10,000# parts trailer. Things were constantly being rearranged before but now nothing moves. I put on anywhere from 300 to 1,500 miles a week. Now I certainly do find roads that I could have a 4 link at each wheel and still would throw you out your seat but those are far few between, you will be amazed at the difference if you have issues. If you pull a trailer on a regular basis I highly recommend.
Definitely has improved my towing my heavy equipment trailer.
This has made hauling my end dump with skid steer so easy. Highly recommend to anyone towing an enddump trailer.
Made trailer fell like it wasn’t there
Genius way to eliminate the pounding my stacker trailer gets as well as my motorhome. I’m not easily impressed but this hitch is truly impressive.
I can’t believe how smooth this thing is when pulling a trailer. I am an on the road salesman and I pull a 24ft enclosed trailer on a daily basis. I have about four to five thousand pounds in the trailer on average. Its attached to a 2008 Chevy 2500 ext cab long bed Duramax w/Allison. Its like the trailer is not even back there. The truck actually rides smoother with the trailer on than off. Amazing product!!
South Haven, MI
Installed my tongue mount hitch last night. Trying it out now. My camper pulls like a dream. No hard jumping up and down. My comfort level has improved 100 percent. Thank-you for a good product.
Mount Hope, WV