- Adjustable Clevis Mount: Clevis ball mount with two 1-1/4″ holes.
- 8 or 10 Adjustment Holes: 8 or 10 adjustment holes. Hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 1-1/2″ Rise to 6.5″ Drop: Plenty of adjustability for various trailers and tow vehicles.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″ and 12,000 lbs GTW for 2″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or quick clip rear tow flaps.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great for Farm Use: Use with farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers and other agriculture related equipment, trailers and more.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker XR series base frame hitch assembly, adjustable clevis pin mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable clevis pin ball mount with a 1-1/2″ Rise to 6″ Drop. up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight (varies by hitch size). Shocker XR clevis hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility for whatever height trailer you are hooking up to. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR clevis ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Idea for quick hookup on the farm and is designed for towing on the farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers and other agriculture related equipment, trailers and more. Works great on pickup trucks, utv’s and more. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning