- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty air spring air bag to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your truck & trailer.
- Built in HD Airbag: Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- 8 Adjustment holes – Adjustable height for combo-ball mount (1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop).
- Matte Black Finish: Max Black™ Textured Matte Black finish on base frame.
- Dual Ball Design: Combo adjustable multi-ball mount included with 2″ hitch ball & 2 5/16″ hitch ball.
- 20,000 lbs GTW Capacity: 20,000 lb rated towing capacity & 2,000 lb tongue wt
- Combo Ball Mount Tow Rating: 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs. Choose silver or matte black textured powder coat finish.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability.
- Kit includes complete Shocker HD Max Black receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in 20K air bag, combo ball mount and two d-handle hitch pins.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options (Sold Separately): Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from Pintle hooks, draw bars, drawbar, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz. If you have a SUV or CUV check out our Cushion Hitches.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, hitch & ball rating, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- NOTE: This product will NOT work with a weight-distribution hitch system, if you have a w-d hitch, check out our Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer for WD Hitches.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker HD Max Black™ Air Receiver Hitch with combo multi-ball mount adds instant air ride your your tow vehicle and trailer and comes with the all-new matte black premium powder-coat finish. This Max Black bumper mount air hitch from Shocker Hitch has both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ Drop. Instantly add air ride towing for your pickup and trailer. This 20K heavy-duty shock absorbing hitch & ball mount cushions the ride and takes the bumps and bangs out of towing. Shocker HD bumper-style air hitch provides the ultimate smooth ride when you’re towing and allows you to fine-tune your trailer towing experience base on the weight you are pulling. The Shocker Air is a heavy-duty air suspension towing hitch mounted between your truck and trailer. The built in heavy-duty air ride system absorbs the road shock, reducing the tendency of trailer sway and cushions your ride. The built in dual bump cushions also taken bangs and bumps of the road for additional extra duty performance. This Shock absorbing air ride cushion hitch mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch. Upgrade to smooth, safer towing. This air hitch cushions the ride for you, your trailer and the trailer contents. Great for all around heavy-duty bumper hitch towing. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight.
The combo ball mount features welded hitch balls for superior strength and the combo ball mount comes in a silver or matte black textured powder coat finish. Save money too by reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker HD air hitches. Get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Made for pickup trucks. Also works with vans and select SUVs with the receiver tube underneath the bumper.
The 20K air system sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control.
The Shocker HD is 20,000 lbs towing capacity and 2,000 lbs on tongue weight.
Quality Manufacturing: With the combo adjustable ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one piece construction for maximum strength and durability.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air ride system for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort & Safety: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your HD Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps. By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air ride receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar, cushioned drawbar, pintle hook attachments, pintle & ball, raised mounts and sway control options.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning