- HD Safety Towing Chains: Designed for 5th wheel camper trailers or gooseneck trailers.
- Increases Safety: Saves the trailer from hitting the cab or separating from the truck.
- 42″ L x 3/8″ Chain: Heavy duty and includes a clevis pin with latch.
- HD Design: Each heavy-duty steel chain is rated at 24,000 lbs.
- Zinc Finish: Protected by a yellow zinc finish for long-lasting life.
- Choose 1 or 2 Chains: one or two 42″ long chains with a clevis hook and latch on one end.
- Safety Notice: Each safety chain assembly connecting your trailer to your vehicle must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight.
When it comes to towing, safety is an absolute must and is required by law to have towing chains. The Shocker Safety Chains are perfect for anyone who need new ones or don’t have any. You can buy one or a set depending on what you need. These chains will work on other gooseneck and 5th wheel to gooseneck hitches. These chains are 42″ long and are 3/8″ thick. Each chain comes with a clevis hook and latch on one end. The Chains are rated for 24,000 lbs. and are heat treated as well as yellow zinc plated so you don’t have to worry about rusting for a long time.
Here at Shocker Hitch, we believe in safer, smoother towing. So when safety chains are not attached, there is a big risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your hitch. So play it safe and add a pair of Shocker Hitch Safety Chains to your trailer system.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning