- Pair of HD Safety Towing Chain Mounting Brackets: Designed for the Shocker Quick Air™ 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Conversion Hitch (Also works with 5th wheel camper trailers)
- Bolt-On Brackets: Bolt directly to the pin box so no welding or modifications are required.
- HD Design: Thick steel brackets provide a strong mounting point for chains.
- Powder Coat Finish: Protected by a premium black powder coat finish to match your Shocker QuickAir Pin Box.
- Kit Includes: (2) HD mounting brackets and (2) chain attachment bolts. (Existing pin box bolts are used to install mounting brackets to the gooseneck pin box)
- Safety Notice: Each safety chain assembly connecting your trailer to your vehicle must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight.
When it comes to towing with a 5th wheel to gooseneck hitch system, using safety chains is an absolute must. By law gooseneck towing required chains. This safety chain mounting kit was designed to bolt directly to your new shocker Quick Air™ pin box and allow you to use your existing safety chains. This kit works with our gooseneck box for 5th wheel campers & other 5th wheel to gooseneck or gooseneck hitches. These heavy-duty steel mounting brackets mount directly to your pin box mounting bolts providing a simple installation with no drilling or welding required. This mounting bracket kit for safety chains comes with (2) mounting brackets, and (2) chain attachment bolts.
Here at Shocker Hitch, we believe in safer, smoother towing. So when safety chains are not attached, there is a big risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your hitch. So play it safe and add a pair of Safety Chains to your trailer system.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning