- HD Adjustable Pintle & Ball Mount Hitch: Can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- Ideal on Trucks to Minivans: Works great for contractors, overland adventurers and is also works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- 8 Adjustment Holes: 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- Pintle & Ball Combo: Pintle & Ball. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. 8 Ton Pintle & Ball with 2″ or 2-5/16″ ball.
- 6″ Rise to 6″ of Drop: Plus the New Pintle Mount can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- Flip Around Design: Flip the XR base around for more drop or rise.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: XR frame has 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps.
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch mounted towing mud flaps.
Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker XR series base frame assembly hitch, pintle & ball combo with 2″ or 2-5/16″ ball & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- 10+ Additional Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Eliminate having to always switch around mounts for different trailers. The Shocker XR Adjustable hitch now comes with a combination pintle hook and ball mount. With versatility in mind, this hitch was designed to make it easier when towing multiple styles of trailers. This 8-ton combo pintle hook ball mount allows you to easily switch between a trailer ball to a pintle hook in a matter of seconds. The XR adjustable ball mount offers a 6″ of rise to 6″ of drop with a 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker XR combo pintle hook hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and is offered with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball. The XR pintle hitch has built-in adjustability and maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR pintle hook ball combo mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. This military-style hitch is great for trailers with pintle ring for quick hookup. The design of our adjustable pintle adds tons of versatility. Often used on dump and skid steer trailers, around the farm and is becoming popular with the offroad for overlanding trailers with pintle hookup.
This pintle hook mount is heavy-duty and is designed for a better fit with your pintle ring.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned mounts, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning