- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air ride system to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your pickup & trailer.
- Built in Air Ride: Creates smooth ride by filtering the bumps and bangs experience when towing through the air ride system. It also reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance. Designed with a built-in air ride for a smoother towing experience. No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
- Original Air Receiver Hitch with 7 Adjustment Holes: Great for 2 wheel drive pickups, vans and select SUV’s with the receiver hitch below the bumper. The combo ball mount has both 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls offering 1/2″ to 3-1/2″ of drop.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
- 12,000 GTW Capacity: Original 12,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- 2″ Receiver Hitch Shank: Available with 2″ receiver hitch shank with 2 hitch pin holes for length adjustability. Fits standard 2″ receiver hitches. It can also fit 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers with a receiver hitch sleeve which is not included.
- Combo Ball Mount Tow Rating: 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
- Safety Red Powder Coat Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options (Sold Separately): Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from drawbar, clevis pin, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts, combo ball, sway tab option, pintle hook, pintle & ball attachments and more.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
- Kit includes: Complete original 7 hole Shocker air receiver hitch with built in air ride & dual bump cushions, adjustable combo ball mount and two d-handle ball mount attachment pins with clips.
- Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Safety Notice: Towing capacity is limited by the lowest rated component. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and your trailer.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! Absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and other long term damage to your equipment & cargo.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- NOTE: This product will not work with a weight-distribution hitch system, if you have a w-d hitch, check out our Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer for WD Hitches.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The original air bumper hitch with 7 adjustment holes. Add instant air ride towing to your pickup and trailer with the original Shocker Air Receiver Hitch with adjustable combo ball mount. Great for 2 wheel drive pickups and vans along with select SUVs with the receiver hitch under the bumper. It is only available with a 2″ receiver hitch shank. It includes both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball which offers 1/2″ to 3-1/2″ Drop. The built in air ride system absorbs the road shock, bumps, bangs, tugs and jerks felt when towing a trailer on concrete highways or rough roads. The air ride suspension creates a safer, smoother towing experience for you, your vehicle, trailer and whatever you are hauling on or inside it. Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shocker absorbing hitch is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer that channels the bumps, bangs and jerks felt when trailer towing and filters them through the built in air ride system. The combo multi-ball mount features welded hitch balls for superior strength and the combo ball mount comes in a powder coat finish. Upgrade your trailer towing in minutes with this easy to install air towing system. The cushioning design, absorbs the bumps so it also reduces the tendency of trailer sway.
The air ride system sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Available with 2″ receiver hitch shank and fits standard 2″ receiver hitches. It can also fit 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers with a receiver hitch sleeve which is not included.
Quality Manufacturing: Made in the USA by Shocker Hitch of Jamestown, North Dakota.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning