- Dual Cushion Hitch: Dual Cushioned Raised ball mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball.
- Shock Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Built-in Sway Bar Tabs: 2 built-in sway control bar tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit).
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise..
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 5″ of Rise to 3″ of Drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s.
- 12,000 lbs Capacity: Up to 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Safety Red Finish: Stands out in a crowd and makes your hitch more visible with a long-lasting durable finish.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Choose Hitch Ball: Pick between a 2″ ball (rated at 10,000 lbs. tow cap) or a 2-5/16″ ball (rated at 12,000 lbs. tow cap)
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable raised ball mount with sway tabs & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
This Impact Shocker raised cushion hitch with sway bar tabs has a dual bump cushion design for cushioning and absorbing the road shock when your towing. The Impact raised cushion bumper hitch features 7 adjustment holes for up to 5″ of rise and 3″ of drop. The raised hitch option was designed for pulling campers with higher trailer tongues or lower than stock trucks. To help eliminate any of the unwanted sway issues this mount has welded sway bar tabs that work with the Shocker 17200 or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit as well as many others. The Shocker Impact cushioned raised ball mount comes with either a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball is designed for towing a variety of trailers including skid steer equipment trailers, boat trailers, fish & ice house, race trailers, cargo trailers, campers and more. The Impact hitch comes with a safety red super durable powder coated finish on the base frame for long-lasting life and sleek finish. It cushions your towing experience with the built-in dual bump cushions, absorbing both the up/down & forward/backward jerks and tugs you experience towing. This HD cushion hitch is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,200 lbs tongue weight featuring 5″ Rise to 3″ of drop. The 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs that are higher than stock. Shocker red Impact series cushioning raised hitch with sway bar tabs provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a traditional solid ball mount. This Shocker raised Impact cushioned ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube. It also features 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch-mounted towing mud flaps like the Shocker Hitch Tow Flaps and more. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit, which are not included and are available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning