- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer made by Diamond C Trailers.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Up to 40,000 lbs & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 30k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628. 9″ offset coupler option has 6,000 lbs TW. 2-5/16″ coupler offers 30,000 lbs GTW and 3″ coupler offers 40,000 lbs GTW.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Shock Dampening Action: Gooseneck air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
- Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
- Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker Air Pressure tuning guide.
- Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
- Choose for 2-5/16″ or 3″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard Shift Lock™ coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups). 2-5/16″ coupler offers 30,000 lbs GTW and 3″ coupler offers 40,000 lbs GTW.
- Shift Lock™ Coupler: Patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler. Choose for 2-5/16″ or 3″ ball.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- STEM SELECTION: Available for 4″ Round, 4″ or 4.5″ Square Diamond C Gooseneck Flatdeck & Dump Trailers. A few 2021 models have 100mm (3-15/16″) round stems. Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
- Have a different trailer brand? Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
Air ride upgrade for your Diamond C gooseneck trailer. The revolutionary Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in gooseneck trailer towing for your Diamond C gooseneck trailer. Available with 30,000 lbs to 40,000 lbs GTW. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing a gooseneck trailer. Works great on Diamond C dump, flatbed, tilt & deck over gooseneck trailers. The built in airbag absorbs the road shock and filters the bumps through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Featuring the patented Shift Lock coupler for a 2-5/16″ or 3″ hitch ball and completely replaces the factory 4″ round, 4″ square 4.5″ square stem & coupler on a Diamond C gooseneck trailers. The shock absorbing hitch for a Diamond C flat bed or dump gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing whether you are towing occasionally or a hot shot truck driver hauling cargo all over the country. Works great on Diamond C gooseneck style end dumps & flatbed trailers. Fine tune for your weight, heavier loads just add air. Even saves fuel, as customers report 1 mile or more per gallon improvements.
The gooseneck surge hitch & coupler completely replaces your Diamond C factory stem & coupler. It Installs in minutes. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® in the USA.
- Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
Note: Diamond C gooseneck trailers have 4″round stems with angled / slotted hole for the pin, and a 4″ or 4.5″ square tube stem with top crank. Some 2021 Diamond C trailers have 100mm stems with angled holes. The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch attaches easily to your trailer in minutes. Replacement inner tube stem has 3 adjustment holes and the coupler extends 3″ forward from factory location or you can also order it with a 9″ offset coupler for short bed pickup trucks.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning