- Smoother Safer Towing – Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock.
- 8 Adjustment holes – Raised mount offers 2″ of rise to 2″ of drop. Great for camper towing
- Matte Black Finish: Max Black™ Textured Matte Black Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- Raised Ball Mount: 2″ of Rise to 2″ of Drop. Choose 2″ or & 2 5/16″ hitch ball.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 16,000 lb rated towing capacity & 1,600 lb tongue wt.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Built in HD Airbag: Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- Tons of Ball Mount Options: Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from Pintle hooks, draw bars, drawbar, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Great for Pickups to Motorhomes: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS & Motorhomes with receiver under bumper.
- Kit includes complete Shocker HD Max Black receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in 16K air bag & dual bump cushions, ball mount you choose and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
- 10+ Ball Options: Works with all Shocker ball mount attachments (sold separately) including, Combo, Drop, Raised, Sway Bar Tab Options & More. Combo adjustable multi-ball mount has with 2″ hitch ball & 2 5/16″ hitch ball.
The Shocker HD Max Black Air Receiver Hitch with a raised ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball and features 8″ adjustment holes for 2″ of rise to 2″ Drop. The impact resistant textured matte black finish looks great and the Heavy duty air suspension hitch is rated for 16,000 lbs trailer tow rating capacity and 1,600 lbs tongue weight. Shocker HD air provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker HD Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer. Built in heavy-duty airbag directs road shock, bumpers and bangs through air bag, cushioning the towing and makes your towing experience smoother for you, your truck, trailer and its’ contents. The raised hitch option is commonly used pulling campers with higher trailer tongues. This Heavy-duty shock absorbing trailer hitch mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. This shock absorbing hitch is a must have for smoother trailer towing. The included raised ball mount is black powdered coated with a bolted on chrome hitch ball for maximum strength. Great for pickup trucks, vans and select Motorhomes & SUV’s where the receiver hitch tube is under the bumper. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND
The 16k HD air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the HD Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Plus the drop range is great for stock pickup trucks. Fits standard 2″, 2-1-/2″ & 3″ receivers.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing and reduces that tendency of trailer sway. If sway is a real issue your you, check out our sway control hitches.
Heavy Duty Air Ride Towing: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Ball Mount Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Note: With a 2″ receiver hitch ball, your tow weight rating is 10,000 lbs and 1,000 lbs of tongue weight.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning