- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & gooseneck horse and cargo trailers made by Twister Trailers.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt by you and your horses when towing on rough roads or concrete highways. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and their contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Custom Fit: Fits 4″ round gooseneck stems on Twister trailers.
- Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
- 30,000 lbs & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 30k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups)
- Includes Complete System: Shocker Gooseneck Surge air hitch with built-in HD airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Patented Product: Shocker Gooseneck Surge Air Hitch & Coupler is a patented product with additional patents pending.
- Have a different trailer brand? Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
Round Tube Pin & Sizing Guide
Add instant air ride towing to your Twister gooseneck horse or cargo trailer. The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in gooseneck horse trailer towing for your Twister gooseneck horse and cargo trailers. Give your horses and other precious cargo a smoother, safer ride to their destination. Featuring a 30k rated Shift Lock coupler for a 2-5/16″ hitch ball this gooseneck air hitch was designed for the Twister gooseneck trailers with a 4″ round stem. A Twister gooseneck trailer is a premium towing trailer and needs a premium shock absorbing hitch & coupler. The Gooseneck Surge air hitch & coupler is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is oftentimes is the biggest jerk & tug you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. The built-in airbag absorbs the road shock and filters the bumps through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution. The shock-absorbing hitch for a gooseneck style Twister horse trailer is made for smooth and safe towing on your pickup, trailer, horses, and cargo. Works great on gooseneck style Twister horse, and cargo trailers. Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Fits Twister gooseneck trailers with a 4″ round stem. Older 2007 & early trailers have a blank stem for set screws. The replacement inner tube stem has 3 adjustment holes and the coupler extends 3″ forward from the factory location or you can also order it with a 9″ offset coupler for short bed pickup trucks. The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch attaches easily to your trailer in minutes. Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
Shift Lock Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, patent pending gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your horses up with a hard connection.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you and your horses feel when towing your Twister gooseneck trailer.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker Air Pressure tuning guide.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker gooseneck hitches on your gooseneck. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your gooseneck trailer and it’s contents.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck surge hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the surge hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning