- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & Cimarron gooseneck trailer
- Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes.
- 30,000 lbs & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: 30k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ goose ball. (6,000 lbs tongue weight on 9″ offset)
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Custom Fit: Available for 4″ Round Stem Cimarron gooseneck horse, livestock, living quarter & transport trailers
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups)
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Have a different trailer brand? Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
Air ride towing for your Cimarron horse trailer. The Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in gooseneck horse trailer towing for your Cimarron gooseneck trailer. Featuring the patented 30K Shift Lock™ dual latching coupler for a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. This Gooseneck air hitch & coupler fits Cimarron gooseneck trailers with a round stem (Stems are 4″). The Gooseneck Surge air hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. The shock absorbing hitch for a Cimarron gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing on your pickup, trailer and horses. Works great on gooseneck style horse, livestock, living quarter, transport & show trailers made by Cimarron. Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch®
Note: Cimarron gooseneck trailers have round stems that are 4″ with set bolts for 15 degree pin angle. The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch attaches easily to your trailer. Choose from the standard 30k shift lock coupler or the 9″ Extension coupler which is great for short bed pickup trucks
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, your passengers and your horse to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning