- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & gooseneck trailer made by Quality Trailers, Inc. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs, and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and their contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Custom Git: Available for 4″ Square stem Quality Gooseneck Flatdeck & Deckover Equipment Trailers.
- Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
- 30,000 lbs Tow & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Patented 30,000 lbs. dual latching Shift Lock™ coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups)
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Patented Product: Shocker Gooseneck Surge Air Hitch & Coupler is a patented product with additional patents pending.
- Don’t Have This Trailer? Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
Get air ride towing for your Quality gooseneck trailer with the Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler. This gooseneck air hitch is the ultimate in smooth gooseneck trailer towing for your gooseneck trailer made by Quality Trailers, Inc. This shock-absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. The built-in airbag filters the road shock through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & its contents. Featuring the patented exclusive 30K Shift Lock™ Couplers for 2-5/16″ hitch balls and fits the Quality deckover flatbed equipment gooseneck trailers. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution. This shock absorbing hitch & coupler for a gooseneck trailer makes for smooth and safe towing on your pickup, trailer and contents whether you are towing locally or driving across the country. Works great on gooseneck style trailers manufactured by Quality Trailers, Inc. Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes.
Fits: Quality gooseneck trailers with either a 4″ square stem. The replacement inner tube stem has 3 adjustment holes and the coupler extends 3″ forward from the factory location or you can also order it with a 9″ offset coupler for short-bed pickup trucks.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your Quality trailer and its’ contents.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, your passengers and your horse to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker gooseneck hitches on your 4 Star gooseneck. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning