- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- 30,000 lbs to 40,000 lbs GTW & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler. 9″ offset coupler option has 6,000 lbs tongue weight. 2-5/16″ coupler has 30,000 lbs GTW and 3″ coupler has 40,000 lbs GTW. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and their contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Fits Square Stem: Available for Square Stem Kaufman Gooseneck Trailers; Detachable, Dump, Flatbed, Equipment & Car.
- Choose for 2-5/16″ or 3″ gooseneck ball: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups). 2-5/16″ coupler has 30,000 lbs GTW and 3″ coupler has 40,000 lbs GTW.
- Complete System: Includes complete replacement inner gooseneck stem with built in air bag, surge air hitch system & shift lock coupler. Choose for 2-5/16″ or 3″ ball.
- Don’t Have This Trailer? Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
The Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in smooth towing for Kaufman gooseneck trailers. Bolt on air ride in minutes for your gooseneck trailer. Works for Kaufman flatbed, tilt, equipment, car hauler & landscape trailers with gooseneck and cushions your towing. Featuring a dual latching patented Shift Lock™ gooseneck air coupler for 2-5/16″ or 3″ hitch ball. 30,000 lbs to 40,000 lbs GTW options. Available to fit the Kaufman gooseneck with 100mm square gooseneck stem. The shock absorbing hitch for a Kaufman gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing. Works great on gooseneck style end dumps, flatbed, car, equipment trailers and more. The Gooseneck Surge air hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. Whether you are an occasionally tow with a gooseneck or a hotshot, this shock absorbing hitch for a Kaufman gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing. Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes. This coupler also extends 3″ forward from where you factory coupler was located. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
Note: Fits Kaufman goosenecks that have a square inner tube stem with straight holes for the pin. The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch attaches easily to your trailer in minutes. Replacement stem has 3 adjustment holes and the coupler extends 3″ forward from factory location or you can also order it 9″ forward for short bed pickup trucks.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: Patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker gooseneck air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning