- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- 30,000 lbs to 40,000 lbs Tow & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Patented dual latching Shift Lock™ coupler for 2-5/16″ or 3″ gooseneck ball. (6,000 lbs tongue weight on 9″ offset). 30,000 lbs GTW for round stems and up to 40,000 lbs GTW for square stem options.
- Choose for 2-5/16″ or 3″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups). 2-5/16″ coupler is rated at 30,000 lbs GTW and 3″ coupler is rated at 40,000 lbs GTW.
- Dual Latching Shift Lock™ Coupler: Patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches.
- Saves Fuel: Customers using the gooseneck air hitch report saving one mile or more per gallon.
- Choose Square or Round Stem: Continental cargo gooseneck trailers have 4″ round with angled pin holes or 4″ square stem with straight pin holes.
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler. Choose for 2-5/16″ or 3″ ball.
- Have a different trailer brand? Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
The Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in smooth gooseneck trailer towing for your Continental Cargo gooseneck trailer. Featuring the patented dual latching Shift Lock™ coupler for either a 2-5/16″ or 3″ gooseneck ball. Available for enclosed Continental Cargo gooseneck stacker car, living quarter & cargo trailers. Up to 40,000 lbs GTW and 7,000 lbs tongue weight. The Gooseneck Surge air hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. The shock absorbing hitch & coupler for an Continental Cargo gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing on your pickup, trailer and contents. Works great on gooseneck style trailers manufactured by Continental Cargo. Whether you ocassionally tow your gooseneck trailer or are travelling around the country, this gooseneck air hitch and coupler creates a safer, smoother towing experience by absorbing the road shock and cushioning your ride. Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes.
Note: The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch & coupler attaches easily to your trailer. Replacement inner tube stem has 3 adjustment holes and the coupler extends 3″ forward from factory location or you can also order it with a 9″ offset coupler for short bed pickup trucks.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker Air Pressure tuning guide.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning