- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & Nexhaul gooseneck trailer.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways by cushioning the ride.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Air Ride Technology: The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck. Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- 30,000 lbs to 40,000 lbs Tow & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler. 9″ Offset Coupler has 6,000 lbs tongue weight rating. 2-5/16″ Coupler has 30,000 lbs GTW & 3″ Coupler has 40,000 lbs GTW.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Custom Fit: Available for 4″ round, 4″ & 4-1/2″ square stems on Nexhaul Gooseneck Trailers.
- Choose for 2-5/16″ or 3″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups). 2-5/16″ Coupler has 30,000 lbs GTW & 3″ Coupler has 40,000 lbs GTW.
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ or 3″ ball.
- Have a different trailer brand? Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
Add air ride to your Nexhaul gooseneck trailer. The Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in smooth gooseneck trailer towing for your Nexhaul gooseneck equipment, enclosed car & cargo trailer. The Gooseneck air hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. It directs the road shock and bumpers through the built in airbag, cushioning the ride. Get up to 40,000 lbs GTW and 7,000 lbs TW rating. The built-in airbag absorbs the road shock and filters the bumps through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Featuring the patented Shift Lock™ coupler for a 2-5/16″ or 3″ gooseneck ball that completely replaces the factory gooseneck stem & coupler on a Nexhaul gooseneck trailer. Whether you are an occasionally tow with a gooseneck or a hotshot driver hauling all over the country, this shock absorbing hitch for a Nexhaul gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing. Works great on gooseneck style trailers from Nexhaul. Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes.
Fits Nexhaul gooseneck trailers with either a 4″ round, 4″ or 4.5″ square stem. The replacement inner tube stem has 3 adjustment holes and the coupler extends 3″ forward from factory location or you can also order it with a 9″ offset coupler for short bed pickup trucks.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: Patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, your passengers and your horse to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning