- Raised Mount with Sway Bar Tabs: HD adjustable raised ball mount with welded sway tabs and a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball.
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be XR hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- 5″ of Rise to 3″ of Drop: Lots of adjustment for various trailer and tow vehicle heights.
- Built-in Sway Bar Tabs: 2 built-in sway control bar tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit)
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″, and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Choose Hitch Ball: Pick between a 2″ ball or a 2-5/16″ ball.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker XR base frame hitch, adjustable raised ball mount with sway tabs and 2″ or 2-1/6″ hitch ball selected & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable raised ball mount is available with a 2″ hitch ball or a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. This Shocker XR series raised hitch has 5″ of rise to 3″ of drop. The raised hitch option was designed for pulling campers with higher trailer tongues or lower than stock trucks. To help eliminate any of the unwanted sway issues this mount has welded sway bar tabs that work with the Shocker 17200 or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit as well as many others. Featuring up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity, depending on hitch size selected. Shocker XR raised hitch has built in adjustability with 8 adjustment holes offering maximum versatility for your trailer towing needs. This Shocker XR raised ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With this adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls bolt to a standard mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 20,000 lbs.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning