- HD adjustable pintle hook ball mount. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings.
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 4″ rise to 4″ of drop
- Designed for a nice, tighter fit with your pintle ring
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adapter (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adapters attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes adjustable base frame, pintle hook attachment & 2 ball mount pins.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XR Adjustable pintle hook ball mount with a 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker XR pintle hook hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR pintle hook ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings.
This pintle hook mount is heavy-duty and is designed for a better fit with your pintle ring.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned mounts, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker XR pintle hook is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
Shocker Pintle Hitch Tips Video
Shocker XR Adjustable Ball Mount Video
Shocker XR Ball Mount Attachments Video
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning