- XR Series adjustable ball mount base frame with sway bar combo mount
- Has combo 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls
- Sway control combo ball mount with 2 sway control tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls. (Curt 17200 sway control kit)
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder coated finish
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adaptor (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes adjustable XR base frame only with 2 ball mount pins, Combo Ball Mount w/ sway control bar tabs with 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XR Adjustable combo ball mount with sway bar tabs comes with 2 ball mount attachment pins and works with all our ball mount attachments. Adjustable versatile design with 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount is the ultimate in towing accessories. This Shocker XR ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. The sway bar tabs are for sway control kits such as the curt 17200 sway control arm kit.
With the combo adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a premium clear zinc finish for resistance to the elements.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
XR Ball Mount Attachment Option Video
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning