- Shocker QuickAir™ Gooseneck Air Hitch With King Pin: Designed to be used with the Shocker 5th Wheel Gooseneck pin box (sold separately).
- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Easy Install: Installs in minutes. Inserts into Shocker 5th wheel goose box. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Up to 24,000 lbs Tow & 6,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 24k towing capacity.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, camper trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Fits 5th Wheel King Pin Couplers: & has 3 height adjustment holes.
- Includes complete Shocker QuickAir™ Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, 4″ round inner tube stem & 24,000 lb king pin.
- Does Not Include 5th Wheel Goose Box or Chains: You can also order the complete Shocker Air QuickWind 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Pin Box Air Hitch & Coupler Conversion Kit, which includes the 5th Wheel Goosebox or you can also order the Shocker 5th Wheel Goose Box & chain kit separately.
PLEASE Note: This Shocker QuickAir™ gooseneck hitch & coupler has a shorter stem then a normal gooseneck and is designed for to be used with the Shocker Replacement Goose Box for 5th Wheel Campers only. This Shocker QuickWind™ gooseneck air hitch & coupler cannot be used on a normal gooseneck trailer as the inner tube stem is too short for that application. Looking for a normal gooseneck air to king pin? Check out the Shocker 30k Gooseneck Air hitch with King Pin.
Air ride upgrade for 5th wheel camper trailers. This Shocker QuickAir™ Gooseneck Air Hitch with kingpin is designed to work with and install into the Shocker 5th Wheel Goose Box and is designed to be used on 5th wheel camper trailers. Upgrade your 5th wheel rv camper with a Shocker Gooseneck Surge™ air hitch to king pin. The Shocker 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Pin Box Replacement Only is available and sold separately. You can also order the complete conversion kit. Check out the Shocker Air QuickAir™ 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Pin Box Air Hitch & King Pin Conversion Kit.
Get the best of both worlds with the Shocker air ride system upgrade for 5th wheel camper trailers. Put your mind at ease with a smoother, safer towing experience with the Shocker QuickAir™ 5th wheel gooseneck air hitch & coupler. The built in airbag cushions your rv camper trailer and pickup truck. This shock absorbing gooseneck hitch for 5th wheel campers gives you a much nicer towing experience. Rated for up to 6,000 lbs tongue weight and up to 24,000 lbs grow trailer weight. Because it has a heavy-duty, built in air bag, you can simply adjust the air pressure for when your camper is loaded or unloaded. The patented and additional Patented Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with king pin is the ultimate in gooseneck trailer towing for your camper trailer. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing your RV camper. The built in airbag absorbs the road shock and filters the bumps through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your camper trailer & the contents. Whether you occasionally tow or are going camping all over the country, this 5th wheel to gooseneck air hitch king pin adds an instant air ride to your towing. Goosebox sold separately for these 5th wheel Campers with Lippert 1621, 0719 or Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560.
Installs in minutes. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents. An air bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your trailer.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning