- Smoother Safer Towing – Air ride towing technology with a heavy-duty built-in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock.
- 8 Adjustment holes – Comes with an adjustable ball mount, choose 2″ or 2 5/16″ chrome hitch ball. (1/2″ to 4-1/2″ of drop)
- Matte Black Finish: Max Black™ Textured Matte Black Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- Built-in Sway Tabs: Comes with an Adjustable sway bar tab drop ball mount, choose 2″ or 2 5/16″ hitch ball
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 16,000 lb rated towing capacity & 1,600 lb tongue wt.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine-tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Built-in HD Airbag: Absorbs road shock, jerking, and bouncing creating a smooth ride. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachments: Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from Pintle hooks, sway control mounts, drawbar, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts, and more.
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full-Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Kit includes complete Shocker HD Max Black receiver hitch base frame assembly with built-in 16K air bag & dual bump cushions, standard ball mount, chrome hitch ball you choose, and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker HD Max Black Air Bumper Receiver Hitch with an adjustable standard ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ Drop. The HD Max Black Air is a miniature air suspension hitch mounted between your truck and trailer that provides the ultimate smooth ride when towing. An impact-resistant premium matte black powder-coat finish will look great for years to come. This Shocker Heavy Duty mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The built-in 16k lb. HD air spring airbag absorbs the road shock, reducing the tendency of trailer sway and cushions your ride. The built in dual bump cushions also taken bangs and bumps of the road for additional extra duty performance. You can fine tune the air pressure for the weight of your trailer. This Shock absorbing air ride cushion hitch mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch. Upgrade to smooth, safer towing. This air hitch cushions the ride for you, your trailer and the trailer contents. Great for all around heavy-duty bumper hitch towing. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 16,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,600 lbs tongue weight.
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker HD is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Plus the drop range is great for stock pickup trucks. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Heavy-Duty Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Note: With a 2″ receiver hitch ball, your tow weight rating is 10,000 lbs and $1,000 lbs of tongue weight.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning