- Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer
- Air ride technology with built in airbag absorbs the bumps and road shock for a smoother ride
- Comes with Adjustable standard ball mount with chrome 2″ or 2 5/16″ bolted on hitch ball
- 8 adjustment holes. Adjustable height for ball mount (1/2″ to 4-1/2″ of drop)
- Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Reduces tendency of trailer sway by increasing drives control by cushioning tow
- Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes
- Choose 12,000 lb or 16,000 lb rated towing capacity & 1,200/1,600 lb tongue wt
- Fits full size to compact pickup trucks, vans and select SUV’s with the receiver hitch mounted under the bumper. GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline.
- Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from Pintle hooks, combo ball, draw bars, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes a complete Shocker air hitch base frame assembly with built in airbag, standard ball mount with hitch ball & 2 d-handle ball mount hitch pins with clips
- Not sure of your receiver tube hitch size? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker air bag bumper mount receiver hitch with an adjustable standard ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball and has 7 adjustment holes for 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker Air hitch is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer, which cushions the ride and the built in airbag absorbs the road shock, bumps and pot holes making it easier and smoother on you, your pickup, trailer and contents . This Shock absorbing trailer hitch mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The Shocker air with standard ball mount is great for full size and mid-size pickup trucks. This shock absorbing hitch is a must have for smoother trailer towing. Plus when you are towing something heavier, just add air. The standard ball mount is black powdered coated with a bolted on chrome hitch ball for maximum strength. Works great with Pickup Trucks, Vans & SUV’s with the receiver hitch mounted under the bumper. Have CUV? Check out our Shocker Cushioned Ball Mounts. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Plus the drop range is great for stock pickup trucks. Fits standard 2″, 2-1-/2″ & 3″ receivers.
Choose from the Original Shocker Air and the Shocker HD. Original is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The Shocker HD is 16,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,600 lbs on tongue weight.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Note: With a 2″ receiver hitch ball, your tow weight rating is 10,000 lbs and 1,000 lbs of tongue weight.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning