- Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer
- Choose Air Hitch Base frame only with 2 ball mounts pins or Air Hitch & Ball Mount. (additional ball mount attachments sold separately)
- Adjustable height depending on ball mount attachment (2″ of rise to -7-/12″ drop)
- Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Available for 2″ or 2 1/2″ receiver hitch tubes
- Choose 12,000 lb or 16,000 lb rated towing capacity & 1,200/1,600 lb tongue wt
- Huge selection of ball mount adaptors available from combo ball mounts, pintle hooks, draw bars, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Fits GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline.
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Build your own Shocker Air Bag Receiver Hitch and pick your ball mount. Pick your shocker air base frame receiver hitch with or without a ball mount. Base frame includes everything except the ball mount attachment. Ball mount attachments are available include drop mount, standard, clevis, cushioned drawbar, draw bar, standard adjustable and pintle hitch hook ball mounts. Choose 12K or 16K. Standard air hitch is 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shock absorbing hitch with air bag is the best cushioning device on the planet. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube.
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube or 2-1/2″ receivers. Great for pickup trucks.
Choose from the Original Shocker Air and the Shocker HD. Original Shocker Air is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The Shocker HD is 16,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,600 lbs on tongue weight.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
HD vs Original Air Hitch Video
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning